Being non-binary is not a Western concept. There are several African societies that have fluid identities beyond the binary man and woman.Read More
There are questions we ask transgender women out of curiosity or ignorance. However, some of those questions are offensive and trans women find them annoying. Here is a list of some questions that you should not ask transwomen, by transwomen.Read More
Okoth was an eager student, who enjoyed her academics and loved playing baseball and handball with...Read More
- “You’re just confused” and other offensive things people say to non-binary people in Kenya
- No, I DEFINITELY do not want to have children
- Work-Life Balance? How Can You Find the Fulcrum
- The move from dependence to independence, how difficult can it be for girls?
- The ‘Friend Zone’ and the Perpetuation of Rape Culture