The LGBTIQ+ community in Uganda was scapegoated by the president during campaigns and blamed for funding the opposition. The rhetoric was met with increased homophobia and transphobia in the country, affecting Lesbian, Bisexual and Queer women. As a result, LBQ womxn- particularly the masculine-presenting ones were verbally intimidated and threatened by the public.Read More
Ghana’s commitment to gender equality and social inclusion continues to be threatened by the...Read More
- “You’re just confused” and other offensive things people say to non-binary people in Kenya
- No, I DEFINITELY do not want to have children
- Work-Life Balance? How Can You Find the Fulcrum
- The move from dependence to independence, how difficult can it be for girls?
- The ‘Friend Zone’ and the Perpetuation of Rape Culture